Administrator Accounts Assistant
Yemen - Aden
As soon as possible
Yemen Project Manager
Administrator / Accountant Manager in Italia.
Helpcode Italia Onlus, an international development - cooperation, independent, humanitarian and non-profit organization created in 1998, with headquarters in Genova - Italy. Since then, it has implemented a number of development and emergency projects to improve lives conditions of children and communities where they live in Europe, Africa and Asia.
The Helpcode Italia Organization in Yemen are looking for an Administrator / Accounts assistant to work and support our Yemen team in Aden, manage Helpcode accounts payable, receivable, reviewing and reconciling accounts, managing obligations and processing payments to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts, this is include processing bank deposits and reconciling financial statements.
· Accounting and financial reporting for management, including proper recording of all financial transactions, preparation of budget forecasting, financial reporting/BVAs of the monthly expenditures versus budget and analysis.
· Manage cash and bank reconciliations together with monthly analysis, and cash flow projections.
· Grant compliance checks, informs program manager and support teams on any changes to existing donor guidelines and regulations.
· Ensure communication and compliance of Helpcode financial procedures and internal policies in all finance and procurements matters at Helpcode Yemen office.
· Maintain fixed asset register and inventories.
· Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
· Handle staff salary payroll and ensure submit tax form on time.
· Maintain accounts of advances granted to employees etc.
· Maintain accounts of accruals and prepayments.
· Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
· Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
· Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
· BSc University degree in Finance and Accounting or relevant field
· Proven experience as an Administrator Accountant or similar role with NGOs in Yemen.
· Good knowledge and background of bookkeeping procedures and regulations.
· Hands-on experience with accounting software
· Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
· Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
· Good organizational and time-management abilities.
· Demonstrated capacities to establish and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships with government officials, local organizations and other stakeholders.
· Fluent English-language (speaking, reading, writing).
· Good writing and reporting skills
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Power point).
How to Apply