Human Resource officer
Amanat Al Asimah.
: Full time contract.
: 12 months (3 months’ probationary period)
· Work with the management team to understand and execute the foundations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
· Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
· Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
· Developing HR strategies to support organizational strategies
· Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
· Strategically planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
· Contributing to the development of HR department strategic goals, objectives, and systems
· Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
· Maintain efficient and up to date staff records and filing system including contracts, leave, medical, archiving, etc.
· Ensure provision, awareness and practical advice to all staff on the Reyadah’s policies and procedures, and their adherence to them
· Coordinate clearance of staff separating from the foundation including exit interviews
· Develop annual HR plans i.e. recruitment, capacity building (training plans) and leave plans in collaboration with Heads of Departments and ensure their implementation.
· Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
· Identify creative approaches to develop staff and encourage the growth and expansion of their skillsets.
· Develop training and development programs
· Ensure HR audit findings and recommendations are implemented
· Lead personnel recruitment process by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
· Create and implement effective onboarding plans
· Prepare budgets and targets for the H.R. operation
· Developing and continuously maintaining employees key Performance indicators
· Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
· Maintaining positive Employee engagement ()
· Advising management on HR issues and changes to employment law
· Set out Reyadah’s hiring goals and objectives
· Keep up to date with Employment Law regulations and any changes
· Ensure compliancy with rules and regulations
· Manage Reyadah’s disciplinary procedures
· Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
· Setting and adhering to Reyadah’s values and mission
· Any other tasks assigned by line manager
· Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or relevant fields
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience within the humanitarian field
· Professional knowledge of Human Resource Management
· A full command of excellent written and spoken English.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
How to Apply