Training and Development Officer/ coordinator
Amanat Al Asimah.
: Full time contract.
: 12 months (3 months’ probationary period)
· Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with Reyadah’s vision, mission, objective values and mandate.
· Research curriculum actively and remain up-to-date on developments within the industry and competitors.
· Develop and ensure the delivery of high-quality business training programs/projects that are responsive to the needs of the targeted groups of the business community.
· Plan, establish and develop suitable training programs/projects based on community needs and assessments conducted.
· Reviewing and adapting existing training curricula based on current training needs and requirements.
· Ensure that trainings are delivered dynamically, effectively and are meeting the needs of the training selected targeted groups
· Work coherently with media and advertisement department in Market trainings programs to appropriate audiences through pre-determined selective channels.
· Seek funding to support special training programs and events with grants and partnership department.
· Identify opportunities for contract training and coordinate with staff to obtain contracts and develop and deliver training to selected targeted groups by coordinating with different stakeholders/potential partners.
· Ensure and adhere to Reyadah’s international training standards and is encouraged to obtain international Alliance membership.
· Coordinate with all partners staff on activities related to the Alliance goals and strengthening collaboration.
· Identifying training needs by consulting with relevant agencies and stakeholders using appropriate assessment methodologies.
· Highly Optimizing training processes for efficiency and Managing technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
· Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
· Oversee the delivery of training, including registration, resource materials development and site coordination.
· Work constantly with MEAL department to implement continues evaluations to improve the training offered.
· Develop training departments strategic planning and ensure growth and support excellence training of Reyadah.
· Assure that Reyadah has a long-range strategy which achieves its mission, and toward which it makes consistent and timely progress
· Establish and maintain weekly and monthly training action plans/reports including the schedule, description of projects, curriculum and identification of trainers.
· Ensure delivery of excellent or high standard training, consultation, and other forms of technical assistance.
· Steering training activities Reyadah and ensuring the efficient utilization of all training recourses.
· Identify, assess, external and internal training environment and inform the Executive director of internal and external issues that affect the Training programs
· Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the field.
· Bachelor degree in business administration or equivalent.
· Innovative and creative skills and mindset.
· High degree of initiative, flexibility and creativity.
· Previous experience working as a Training officer/coordinator/manager role is required.
· Strong capability to write training projects/programs proposals professionally.
· Deep understand for providing full-scope training materials, from analyzing foundations needs to lesson planning, development and implementation
· Highly proficient at project planning, budgeting, and oversight.
· Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
· Deep understanding of significant aspects of technologies, business models, and regulations relevant for the industry as need assessment and mandatory training requirements and standards.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
· A full command of excellent written and spoken English.
· Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously.
· Extensive knowledge of best practices in creating instructional materials.
· A proven track record of training program development and management.
· Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience, with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders.
· Creativity and thinking out the box.
· Risk Management & Assessment
· Corporate Financial Management
· Strategic Planning
· Excellent communications and influencing skills
· Project designing, writing and management
· Decision making and Social intelligence
· Flexible, optimistic approach; committed to overcoming challenges
· Flexibility and comfort with ambiguity. Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Visionary leader with the ability to engage others on the team.
How to Apply