Communication & Partnership officer
· Al Manassa Al Shababya
Al Manassa Al Shababya is a Yemeni non-profit organization, based in Aden, leading projects that focus on digital media for social change. The foundation is operating though its digital platform Manasati30 focusing on young Yemenis in the age group of 15-35 years old in all Yemeni governorates. Manasati30 co-creates media content with youth to youth on various socio-economic topics, health, culture and good governance. Through its multiple platforms, young people have access to inclusive content, and a space to connect and share their aspirations and opinions on topics that matter to them.
Al Manassa Al Shababya is looking for a creative individual with strategic thinking and a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment for the position of Communication & Partnership officer. Under overall supervision of the Executive Director, the Communication & Partnership officer will develop the communication strategy of Al Manassa Al Shababya and will ensure effective communication with donors, partners, and local influencers. She/He will maintain and develop good relations with local media and other social media groups/influencers to enhance the operations of Manasti30.
· Developing and implementing Manasti30 communications strategy;
· Map partners in the areas of each objective of advocacy and engage partners in line with the advocacy and communications objectives including social media pages/ groups/ influencers and positively influence decision makers;
· Build and maintain networks of local media and distribute content to the network, encouraging re-sharing content.
· Maintain and update the donor database to identify new donors and funding opportunities and manage the relationships with all partners;
· Write and prepare full project proposals based on the donor's requirements and checklist;
· Represent Mansati30 to donors and partner and at public speaking opportunities and coordination meetings;
· Design, plan and implement of media plans, campaigns or any other media-related events.
· Stay up to date on developments in the areas we operate;
· To work with the Programme staff to ensure the integration of advocacy into programme planning and implementation.
· Connect with decision makers to meet advocacy targets.
· Support project coordinator with any communications responsibilities.
· Any other relevant duties assigned by the direct supervisor.
· Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communication, Journalism/Media or any relevant Humanitarian/Development field.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in in a Communication Specialist or a similar role.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proven experience in networking and social media.
· Previous work experience with non-profit organizations, or National & international NGOs.
· Very good command of English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, tasks efficiently.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications including:
1. Updated CV showing LinkedIn account or any social media active account in use.
2. List of at least three recent business References.
3. Application letter providing brief personal introduction and highlighting reasons of interest in the position.
4. Send your application to this email: