Based in NFDHR ‘Hudaydah Field Office, with frequent visits to targeted districts as needed.
Office Admin Assistant
Project Manager sharing to Financial Manager
The National Foundation for Development and Humanitarian Response (NFDHR) is a not-for-profit and non-governmental organization (NGO) that was established June 2012 in Yemen. is a peaceful and stable Yemen free of poverty, in which all people have equal access to basic needs and human rights, and is to provide an integrated humanitarian and development response to aid Yemen and other conflict-affected countries through a professional, neutral, and transparent approach.
We aim to achieve our overall vision and mission by working to enhance local communities' development and stability through identifying structural causes of poverty, raising awareness, increasing access to basic services, and focusing on building citizens' capacities, especially women and youth, so as to enable their participation in the decision-making process that leads to sustainable development and a peaceful society within their developing and conflict-affected countries. NFDHR aims to accomplish these goals through its seven core programs: Food Security and Livelihoods (FSL); Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH); Health and Nutrition; Education; Gender and Protection; Shelter and Non-food items (NFIs); and Peacebuilding and Governance.
· Drive NFDHR vehicles for the transport of authorized passengers and delivery and collection of mail, documents, NFDHR pouch and other items.
· Meet official personnel at the airport and facilitate immigration and customs formalities as required.
· Perform day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicles; check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc. and ensure that the assigned NFDHR vehicles are road worthy and maintained up to the established security standards.
· Perform minor repairs, arrange for other repairs, and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean.
· Ensure that the steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accident.
· Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing, etc.
· Perform other related duties as required.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Completion of Primary Education or equivalent technical or commercial school.
· Minimum 2 years of previous job experience relevant to the function.
· Driving license, knowledge of driving rules, regulations, and skills in minor vehicle repair.
· Good knowledge of English and local language.
How to Apply
· Deadline: 17/05/2021
· Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.