i-APS is seeking consultants in different areas (TPM, Health, Education, WASH, Safeguarding and Environmental Issues, Legal Issues, Food Security & Livelihood, Nutrition, and Protection…etc.). The consultants offer advice and expertise to help us improve our business performance. Their work can focus on HR, Operations, Strategy Management, IT, Law, Finance, and Different Humanitarian Sectors across a wide range of specialisms.
Incorporated in 2012, International Advisory, Products and Systems Ltd. (i-APS) is a consulting firm that leverages global expertise with a local presence to transform organizations and communities into partners for change. We turn data into actionable knowledge and strengthen the capacity of organizations and communities through innovative solutions that enhance program impact and accountability
We have worked with over 150 national and international clients on projects in over 20 countries. i-APS has a long-term presence across the globe, including in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Turkey, Kosovo, Venezuela, Honduras, and Afghanistan with extensive performance in complex settings providing third-party monitoring (TPM), monitoring and evaluation (M&E), capacity building and knowledge management. Our combined “people, process, and systems” approach allows us to deliver high-quality, timely services and reports that meet client needs in a challenging operating environment.
Our assessments, evaluations, and TPM services have helped
numerous clients to improve their program management and achieve sustainable
results. Through the course of over 98 contracts,
i-APS has developed systems and tools that enable us to rapidly put teams into the field to begin new assignments, effectively manage staff and resources through robust decision-making; and deliver high-quality outputs - on schedule - to the satisfaction of our clients and their stakeholders.
i-APS in Yemen:
i-APS is legally registered in the Republic of Yemen, and with the Ministry of Industry and Trade in Sana’a and Aden with fully functional offices and a banking system in both Sana'a & Aden.
i-APS has access to all 22 Yemen governorates using a disciplined project management approach for planning, staffing, executing, monitoring, evaluating, and reporting on each task with integrated logistics.
i-APS conducts third-party monitoring in all the governorates; and looks for knowledgeable Consultants to give solid advice in their field of expertise. They will be responsible for analyzing a situation and providing a fresh perspective and the most suitable solutions with implementing a full strategic plan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm strategies for growth, positive change, and improvement.
- Help in managing change and solving problems through helpful recommendations and practical suggestions to operate more efficiently and therefore profitably.
- Attending meetings, compiling, and presenting information orally, visually, and in writing to keep us up to date on progress.
- Have experience in conducting needs and field assessments, feasibility studies, final evaluation, and drafting findings reports.
- Develop and implement new procedures or training to support the changes proposed.
- Preparing reports regarding projects and proposals.
- The ability to prepare training materials.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably Higher education (MSc & PhD).
- Fluent in English & Arabic and have excellent writing skills in both.
- Skillfully use the computer and Microsoft programs.
- Ability to use data analysis software and design forms.
- Have Excellent communication skills, including the ability to obtain data in a clear and concise manner with illustrations.
- At least 7 years of experience working with local or international organizations and institutions.
- Good numerical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Highly knowledgeable of legal issues and Yemen Labor Law.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Tact and persuasive ability.
Competencies and values:
- Teamwork and respect for diversity
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Planning and organizing
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
The application must consist of a CV & cover letter in English as well as a copy of your ID or passport.
(You should download the i-APS CV Template attached below to fill out all your information in English only; then upload it to the form. Please note that other templates will not be accepted).
Applications must be submitted via the following link:
Applications submitted after June 25, 2023, will not be considered. Only the shortlist of candidates will be contacted.