- Post Title: Information Technology Systems Officer
- Organization: Social Fund for Development - Hodiedah Branch Office
- Location: Hodiedah CITY
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Duration: 1 year with the possibility of extension ( the probationary period 3 months )
- Application closing Date: 30/03/2023
- Background Information: CCT Program
The SFD’s Conditional Cash Transfers Program (CCT) in
Nutrition designed to respond to the urgent needs of the poorest families
affected by the ongoing conflict and stimulate demand for nutrition, maternity
and child services to improve the nutritional status of malnourished children
and women in targeted areas using a complementary and integrated approach which
includes a promotion, protection and resilience building. Since October 2016
the CCT program was able to support 732K women and children, provided health
education sessions, monthly cash transfer, short-term employment in social
services in nutrition for young females and facilitated access to the nutrition
services and treatment.
Social Fund for Development is looking for talented and passionate candidates with high integrity to strengthen its capacity to respond urgently to the crisis with the right skills. In this regard, SFD is seeking to recruit a qualified individual for the position of Information Technology Systems Officer to be part of its CCT program team.
Under the overall guidance of the Health and social protection unit and the direct supervision of the SFD Branch Manager, the Information Technology Systems Officer is responsible for the effective and efficient performance of the following duties:
1. Managing the use, maintenance and technical
support of MIS sub-system and databases used in the CCT program's operation
including planning and overseeing data collection, input and verifications
2. Reviewing the data entered and make sure there are no abnormal deviations therein, search for their causes or ask for clarifications from the operations officer
3. Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
4. Extraction of atypical analytical reports
5. Providing network and communications support and assistance related to equipment (servers, routers, telephony, etc.) and software.
6. Assisting system users in troubleshooting and resolution of issues, coordinating all activity with both local and central office.
7. Reviewing the validity of the reports extracted from the system and ensuring that it is free of software errors.
Required education, skills and qualities
- A bachelor’s degree in Information systems, Computer Science or Computer Engineering, management information science or closely related degree
b. Professional Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of technical experience in management, implementation and maintenance of computer information systems or related area.
- A minimum of two years working experience and In-depth knowledge of any of the following modern database systems (MySQL, Postgres, SAP HANA, Hadoop
- One year’ experience in an IT service delivery coordinator role or equivalent technical support experience.
c. Skills and competencies
- Strong understanding of databases, data analysis procedures and the complexity of data management as well be tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with coworkers.
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, good teamwork, service-oriented and able to work under high pressure and within a limited time frame
- Good English (written and spoken) as preference.
How to Apply
يترتب على الاشخاص المؤهلين والمهتمين التقدم للوظيفة ارسال السيرة الذاتية (C.V) مع رسالة تغطية الى الإيميل: firstname.lastname@example.org
في موعد نهائي أقصاه تاريخ 30 مارس 2023